Sliding Sash Windows
Most sliding sash windows, also known as vertical sliding windows, of the previous age are long overdue for either major overhaul or replacement. Overhauling timber sash windows can be very costly and can usually be considered as 'throwing good money after bad'. That is why we offer low maintenance UPVC replacements that look as much like the old timber ones as possible.
- Authentic sash window looks
- Decorative horns
- Fully balanced sashes to enable smooth functionality
- 24mm sealed units
- Argon filled cavities for high efficiency
- Triple chambered construction for acoustic and thermal insulation
- Warm edge spacer bars as standard for high efficiency
- Soft Coat 'low emissivity' glass to internal pane for high efficiency
- Georgian and Astragal bar options
- Triple seals for excellent draught proofing
- Internally beaded for security
- 125mm front to back dimension for best installation detail
* Anti-jemmy bar for high security
- 10 year guarantee on UPVC frames and sealed units
- Our windows also come with a choice of furniture colours – white, black, gold, silver or chrome
Our sliding sash windows also come with the option to 'tilt in' to enable external cleaning with ease.
Our surveyor will carefully measure your existing windows inside and outside and work out from measurements taken exactly what size the replacement windows should be made. This means that you will always get the best fit with minimal disturbance to your window reveals or external render. Our skilled installers will carefully and sympathetically remove the existing windows to make the experience as painless as possible. The new windows will be installed and all necessary making good will be carried out.
All our replacement UPVC windows are installed fully in accordance with regulations and we are regulated by FENSA.
As always our UPVC windows will come with the major benefit that they will be virtually maintenance-free, they won't rot, rust, peel or flake. Why not consider us today?