Sliding Patio Doors
Sliding patio doors are both practical and convenient. Large uninterrupted openings can be achieved without awkward inward or outward opening door leafs making them especially ideal for areas of limited space.
Sliding patio doors are the perfect choice where a particularly pleasant view is offered – each panel can go up 1500mm wide ensuring maximum view and maximum light. Despite these large and heavy panes of glass the opening sashes glide smoothly within their track on the roller system. Our patio doors can be made as 2, 3 or 4 pane doors with a maximum width of 5 meters. In all designs each glass panel is exactly the same size creating an even look.
All our doors are available in White, Rosewood and Oak or Rosewood or Oak externally with White internally as standard as well as a further range of foiled finishes.
- 28mm sealed units as standard
- Argon filled cavities for high efficiency
- Warmedge spacer bars as standard for high efficiency
- Soft Coat 'low emissivity' glass to internal pane for high efficiency
- Secure multi-point locking system
- Internally beaded for security
- Anti lift blocks for extra security
- 10 year guarantee on UPVC frames and sealed units
- Choice of furniture colours – white, black, gold, silver or chrome
Our surveyor will carefully measure your existing doors inside and outside and work out from measurements taken exactly what size the replacement doors should be made. This means that you will always get the best fit with minimal disturbance to your reveals or external render. Our skilled installers will carefully and sympathetically remove the existing doors to make the experience as painless as possible. The new doors will be installed and all necessary making good will be carried out.
All our replacement UPVC doors are installed fully in accordance with regulations and we are regulated by FENSA.