French doors, or double doors, complement any home. They offer the practicality of a single door for frequent use if required but also the ability to easily open both doors right up when the weather permits or when you need to get that large item of furniture into or out of the property!
Up to a maximum of 2 meters wide per door set these doors can also be coupled to adjacent fixed side screens for the larger apertures. The hinges will enable the door leafs to open right back to 180o where external reveals allow or there is the choice to have restrictors fitted to stop them from opening beyond 90o. Hooks and eyes are available to latch them back in the open position on those summer days.
All our French doors are available in White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Cream, Black, or any of these colours externally with white internally as standard as well as a further range of foiled finishes.
- 28mm sealed units as standard
- Argon filled cavities for high efficiency
- Warmedge spacer bars as standard for high efficiency
- Soft Coat 'low emissivity' glass to internal pane for high efficiency
- Secure multi-point locking system
- Handles to both door leafs
- Internally beaded for security
- Can open Inwards or Outwards
- 10 year guarantee on UPVC frames and sealed units
- Choice of furniture colours – white, black, gold, silver or chrome
Our surveyor will carefully measure your existing doors inside and outside and work out from measurements taken exactly what size the replacement doors should be made. This means that you will always get the best fit with minimal disturbance to your reveals or external render. Our skilled installers will carefully and sympathetically remove the existing doors to make the experience as painless as possible. The new doors will be installed and all necessary making good will be carried out.
All our replacement UPVC doors are installed fully in accordance with regulations and we are regulated by FENSA.