Bi Fold doors
Bi Fold doors can create a whole new feel to your home. It is the perfect way to change the white wall in your home to a wall of glass, maximising natural daylight in the room and creating a view you never knew existed. It is also the obvious choice in a new build extension where you can specify the structural opening you require best suited to your needs. Depending on the number of doors chosen our bi folds can come with a personnel door which is perfect for frequent use in and out of your property or can concertina all the way back in the same direction. 900mm per door is a good measuring stick when considering bi fold doors.
Our UPVC bi-fold doors offer amazing flexibility in design and style. With options up to 7 panes wide and 37 fold back configurations there is enough choice to match the style of your home and achieve the results required. Our bi fold doors are the perfect way to increase the sense of space in your home. Being able to slide the doors right back on themselves giving a wide open area creates a sense of openness and freedom. The best way to get the most out of the space you have.
However, if you aim to achieve clear uninterrupted views a sliding patio door may be the best route to take.
They are available in a variety of colours and finishes including white, rosewood, oak as well as rosewood, oak, light green and dark grey outside with a white finish internally.
- Purpose designed Bi fold door (many bi folds are made from standard door profiles)
- Open inward or outward -both options are internally beaded for security
- Fully sculptured frames
- Secure shoot bolt locking with no need for keeps as the shoot bolt locates in the track
- Tough nylon runners
- High security toughened glass
- Concealed hardware with only the hinge knuckles visible when doors are closed
- Slim sight lines which maximises glass area and light
- Low threshold options for wheelchairs and to reduce trip hazards
- Choice of furniture colour – white, chrome or gold
"Our bi fold doors bring the outside in!"
Try us today – it's not just about the product, as important as that is, it's also about the service.