Sliding Patio Doors
Patio doors are the perfect way to create clear openings to your property from the very smallest to the very largest requirements without the need to hinge or fold back each door leaf - with an inline sliding patio door each door slides across the face of another. Sliding patio doors are both practical and convenient. Large uninterrupted openings can be achieved without awkward inward or outward opening door leafs making them especially ideal for areas of limited space.
As the doors operate on a sliding system each door leaf has the exact number of rollers required to ensure smooth operation. These wheels are extremely strong and so can take the weight of very large panes of glass ensuring unobstructed views from your property. Our Aluminium patio doors are available in 2, 3, 4 or 6 pane configurations with the triple track system that enables 2 sliding doors to slide across the face of 1 single door meaning that up to 2/3 of an overall opening can be achieved as a clear aperture.
- Polyester power coated aluminium
- Thermally broken for energy efficiency
- Slim profiles
- Toughened safety glass
- Argon filled cavities for high efficiency
- Warm edge spacer bars as standard for high efficiency
- Soft Coat 'low emissivity' glass to internal pane for high efficiency
- High security multi - point locking systems
- Range of door handle colours/finishes
- Available in huge range of colours
- Profiles extruded and powder coated in the UK
To discuss your requirements further to request a quotation please contact us.