The front and rear doors of a property play an important role in day to day life. The front door has often been described as the focal point of the house – it is the first part of your property that your guests will come to so it is important to have it looking respectable. The front door will also be expected to keep out the weather as well as uninvited visitors. This goes to show that we all demand a lot from our front door and demonstrates how important it is to make the right decision when spending your money on a new one.
Aluminium doors are superior in strength but they are also very elegant in style thus combining the key criteria described above.
We have already given some of the main advantages that aluminium holds over UPVC here. The key points for our Aluminium doors are as follows:
- 24mm and 28mm sealed units
- Argon filled cavities for high efficiency
- Warm edge spacer bars as standard for high efficiency
- Soft Coat 'low emissivity' glass to internal pane for high efficiency
- High security multi-point locking mechanisms
- High security interlocking beads
- Slim profiles for increased glass areas
- Profiles can be sleek, square and contemporary or elegant, ovolo and traditional
- 10 year guarantee on sealed units and even longer available on the Aluminium profiles
- Can open Inwards or Outwards
- Choice of furniture colours – white, black, gold, silver or chrome
Aluminium residential doors can be installed as a replacement to your existing door but they are also very suited to new build projects. Take a look at our case studies to see some examples of our work with these products.