Bi Folding Doors
Bi folding doors have come to the fore in the door and window industry in recent years. Systems are being continually improved to ensure absolute reliability combined with style and practicality. Our aluminium bi folding doors offer the latest, up-to-date technology and therefore deliver all the benefits that are available.
Bi folding doors are well known for maximising clear space between indoors and outdoors. Effectively a wall of glass that can be folded back to remove that barrier between you and those outdoor spaces you have to enjoy.
However, if you aim to achieve clear uninterrupted views a sliding patio door may be the best route to take.
The aluminium profiles are slim and visually attractive, incorporating a polyamide thermal break for energy efficiency and glide effortlessly on stainless steel rollers. Concealed 'pencil' style hinges ensure that there are no unsightly face fixed hinges that can intrude on the clean vertical lines that are created.
Summary of benefits / features:
- Polyester Powder Coated Aluminium
- Thermally broken for energy efficiency
- Slim profiles
- High security looking systems
- Magnetic catches to hold master door in situ when open
- High quality gaskets and brushes to ensure complete weather proofing
- Low threshold options available
- Can open in or out, slide left or right, open from one side to the other or bi part between door leafs
- Can incorporate a personnel door (allows 1 single door to be opened for quick and easy access whilst leaving remaining doors in situ)
- Available in a huge range of colours
- Profiles extruded and powder coated in the UK
- Toughened safety glass
- Argon filled cavities for high efficiency
- Warm edge spacer bars as standard for high efficiency
To discuss your requirements further or to request a quotation please contact us.